These terms and conditions specify and regulate the relationships between the customers of the tour packages, the organizer, the promoter, the service providers to natural and / or legal persons of third parties.
- fagotour.com acts as a “Tourist Promoter” dealing, on behalf of the tour operator, with the reporting and promotion of places, locations, activities, events and everything concerning the territory.
Its main activity is to go to potential buyers (retail agencies, associations) and to participate in promotional initiatives (fairs, workshops, etc.) to illustrate and propose travel packages, rates, new products and any favorable conditions. sales of the company it represents, such as discounts, promotional campaigns, and so on.
- C.I.V.A.T.U.R.S. Soc. Coop (from now on TO) as an authorized legal entity, deals with organizing tourist packages called “Tours or travel experiences” and selling them to direct customers, natural or legal persons, or to Italian travel agencies and foreigners.
The organized activities are carried out directly by the TO, at its sole responsibility in order to offer third-party customers the opportunity to discover the Italian territory in all its aspects through information, accompaniment, orientation and / or assistance in matters of culture, monuments, art, history, geography, entertainment, social reality and, in general, any specific aspect of a social reality or of an Italian place in particular.
2 – THE PROMOTER
fagotour.com is not a travel agency and does not deal with the management of accommodation reservations, museum tickets, bus tickets, guided tours or car rentals. fagotour.com simply acts as a promoter between potential customers and the TO via its website fagotour.com.
In order to use the fagotour.comwebsite, you must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction and have the legal authority, the right and the freedom to sign these terms as a binding agreement. It is necessary to expressly and without exception accept that the access and use of the website takes place under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the potential customer who has the obligation to provide truthful and clear information about himself. You are not permitted to use the Website if this is prohibited in your country or under any applicable law or regulation. There is no subordinate employment or other similar relationship between the people who work for fagotour.com and the TO.
3 – BOOKING PROCESS AND CONDITIONS
Obligation of clarity:
- fagotour.com does everything in its power to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the TO who is responsible for the veracity of the same such as terms, features, prices, etc;
- fagotour.com brings to the attention of the customer that the TO has accepted and confirmed the conditions and terms for advertising its products on fagotour.com;
- the potential customer, once he has declared his majority age in accordance with the law of the country in which he resides and who has sufficient legal capacity to contractually undertake or, in any case he declares to be 18 years old, is required to check and approve the terms and the conditions specified in the conditions of sale of the tourist packages attached to the travel contract;
- the TO has expressly and without exception accepted that access and use of the website is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- to confirm a specific tourist package, the customer must provide his personal data, and pay a deposit of 35% to the TO, if the departure is more than 30 days from the day of confirmation, with the balance 30 days from departure;
- if the confirmation is equal to or less than 30 days from departure, the customer must pay the fee in full;
- different payment conditions, cancellation terms and penalties can be specified in the conditions of sale of the tour packages attached to the travel contract.
- the customer will receive all the documentation relating to the travel package purchased directly from the TO;
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the SP of the particular needs, limitations and physical or mental conditions of one or more tour participants.
- it is the customer’s responsibility to contact the TO if specific conditions and special facilities are required.
Changes and cancellations by the customer:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the SP of any cancellations or changes as soon as possible.
- fagotour.com is in no way responsible in case of cancellation of the trip by the TO.
- if a customer does not show up on the day and at the time and place agreed for the start of the trip, they effectively renounce the trip except in cases provided for by law and possibly covered by insurance policies
- if one or more customers who do not show up is a participant in a group trip, the TO is obliged to complete the trip with the other participants present;
- The SP declares to satisfy all the requirements necessary to provide the service in the place where it will be provided.
Control over WEB contents:
- the TO declares to control any type of content published on fagotour.com and, therefore, undertakes to assume full responsibility for such content, to the extent of its competence.
4 – LIABILITY AND COMPENSATION BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER
The customer is aware that fagotour.com is not responsible for the quality of the services provided by the TO and waives any judicial or extrajudicial claim against fagotour.com for services provided by the TO.
In the event that fagotour.com incurs costs in defense of complaints or legal actions caused by acts or omissions of the customer / user, the latter will be required to compensate them.
All users of fagotour.com access the contents of the site freely, on their own initiative at their own risk.
fagotour.com will not be liable if the user, following the improper use of the fagotour.com site, violates national or international laws.
The TO offers customers to take out adequate insurance against accidents, injuries and illnesses, especially in areas where particular risks will be taken or for reasons related to epidemiological emergencies.
The TO assumes no responsibility in the event of an accident, injury, loss and damage resulting from third parties or the customer’s responsibility.
The customer releases fagotour.com and is responsible for any pecuniary damages caused by him online and off-line and for any civil or criminal case for any reason.
fagotour.com reserves the right to unilaterally change, at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the website or to suspend access to it temporarily or permanently.
5 – CODE OF CONDUCT
The customer must provide truthful and clear information about himself to the TO and refrain from giving false information, inaccuracies, incorrectness or anything that may induce errors or is contrary to the law, morality or good habits, must not make any reference to content , statements or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory or pornographic nature, defend or praise terrorism or violate human rights or in general anything that could harm the good name or image of fagotour.com and the TO.
The customer undertakes to behave ethically towards the TO, paying attention to respect the laws, in particular civil and criminal, privacy and property and without causing any damage to moral integrity and
physics of the TO.
6 – GENERAL DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
fagotour.com declares and guarantees that the site has the technology (software and hardware) necessary at the moment to access and use it, however it does not guarantee against the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by any means by third parties, which could cause alterations in the computer systems of the TO, website users, customers, etc.
The customer / user accepts that the site fagotour.com was created and developed in good faith by fagotour.com with information from internal and external sources and which may contain inaccuracies or errors, for this reason the customer / user absolves fagotour.com from any liability in relation to reliability, usefulness or any false expectations that the site fagotour.com could cause while browsing the same.
The customer / user guarantees that his conduct will comply with the law, morals, public order, good habits and in no case will it be offensive to other users of the website, to third parties or to the good name and commercial and image of fagotour.com or company of its group, undertakes not to hinder the proper functioning of the website for other customers / users by limiting the functioning of the website or using any other technical element capable of damaging and not transmitting any element to the website or through the same capable of containing a computer virus or other element capable of totally or partially damaging and interfering with the website.
7 – INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF FAGOTOUR.COM
All website content (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio, video and software files) are the property of fagotour.comwith the exception of that provided by the TO, and is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
The compilation (in the sense of collection, design, ordering and assembly) of all the contents of the website is the exclusive property of fagotour.com and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
All software used in the use and development of the website is the property of fagotour.com and is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
The brands, plates, distinctive signs and logos that appear on the website are owned by fagotour.com and the TO, are duly registered or in the process of being registered.
The names of other products, services and companies that appear on the website may be registered trademarks of their respective legitimate owners.
All texts, drawings, graphics, videos or audio files except those published by the TO are the property of fagotour.com and may not be subject to subsequent modifications, copies, alterations, reproduction, adaptation or translation by third parties without the express authorization of the owners of said content.
8 – NULLITY AND NON-EFFECT OF THE TERMS
Should one or more terms be declared totally or partially null, this nullity or ineffectiveness will have effect only as regards the aforementioned provision or part of it null or ineffective.
All other terms will remain in force unless the provision or part of it is deemed essential and affects them in its entirety: in this case it will be considered null or ineffective.
9 – PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a Regulation of the European Commission (EU 2016/679) with which the European Union strengthens and standardizes the protection of private personal data of citizens and residents of the European Union, both at inside and outside its borders.
Our partner, TO, uses as a legal basis the need to process personal data for the performance of its services, which include responding to requests for information on tours / experiences, advice on accommodation, help on itineraries and general information on the visit. of the region.
Without collecting the data requested on the forms, it would not be possible for us to respond to the site user’s requests. Where required by applicable law, we ask for your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. The TO collects information submitted via contact forms on the fagotour.com website. Users requesting information must refer to the terms and conditions of the TO. The customer / user declares that all the information it provides for access to this portal and during its use is true, complete and accurate and undertakes to keep it updated.
10 – LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions are governed by Italian law.
11 – MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All rights reserved – © FAGOTOUR 2021 –